Here I will post (mildly) useful things that falls outside more specfic topics.
which ffmpeg /c/Program Files/ImageMagick/ffmpeg
- pip install requests-html
You can RMB click and choose Git Bash here (or any other console you want to use)
magick mogrify -resize 50% *.png
Resize to a separate folder (make sure the folder exists)
magick mogrify -resize 50% -path ./DST *.png
Lets say you are watching a tutorial, following along, taking notes (using markdown) and previewing the notes in a browser. To qucikly switch between app layouts we can use desktops.
To set this up on Windows 10:
- Open Task view, set up the fist desktop the way you like.
- Click the + to add a new desktop.
- Switch between them using Ctrl Windows (Left or Right) Arrow
Uninstall app add-ons
It can be annoying for an app to install an add-on without you wanting it (looking at you Photos).
Here is how to uninstall add-ons of the Photos app.
- In the Start menu, click on settings > Apps
- Find the Photos app (you might use the search field)
- Click on the Advanced options (If you do not see it just click once on the app to expand all options)
- Scroll down to the bottom to find “App add-ons & downloadable content”
- Here you can choose to uninstall the add-ons